There are many ways you can get involved. While the demand for female hygiene products is very high, these products are rarely donated
Here are the options to get involved:
- Individual Donations: Please consider a small donation of sanitary napkins, tampons, liners and hygiene wipes. We will be happy to pick it up from you.
- Organize Drives: You may consider organizing a drive in your community or among your friends to collect feminine hygiene products. We can provide flyers and other useful information on the beneficiaries of these products. In addition, we will be pick it up from you
- Cash Donations: You can venmo us the money. Any amount is welcome. We will take the time to buy feminine hygiene products from the store and donate them on your behalf.
If you live outside the Detroit, MI area, here are few options:
- Ship the Donations to us: While it may seem challenging and added burden to buy and ship them to us, please consider buying the items through Amazon Prime so there is no shipping cost. Here is an example of Stayfree Maxi Pads for women that you can purchase through Amazon Prime for an unbeatable price of 10 cents per pad. Please contact us for shipping details.
- Start a Chapter of #periodswithpride in your town: If this cause moves and excites you and you are interested in taking it further, we would love to partner with you and help you to start a chapter of #periodswithpride. We can share best practices, promotional material and help you to get started. Afterall, the demand for feminine hygiene products is not limited to one area.
One day, we hope to grow this initiative in a global scale. Every small step that we take with your help is one step forward in achieving the dream.
Peace & Love